2019 Kitchen Trends
1. Pops of Colour ~ It can be in your backsplash, painted cabinetry, or countertop, counter stools, roman shades or pendant lighting. All white kitchens are taking a backseat this year.
2. Gold and Copper Accents ~ Metallic accents seem to be popular while being added to the wall or handles, taps, and faucets.
3. Open Shelving ~ Display your attractive dishware and personal style. Some are adding glass, tin or metal details to transform the space into a more eclectic look.
4. Best Handles of the Year ~ Seems to be none at all! Use and indent or create holes for a more minimalist look. Some are even going organic with leather pulls on drawers!
5. Kitchen Sinks ~ There are many options asides from white tubs and stainless steel. Opt for a sink that adds a creative design element.
6. Matte Black Appliances ~ Fridge, stove, dishwasher in black adds drama without making the kitchen feel to dark. Other black accents such as hardware or fixtures can be included too.
7. Pendant Lighting ~ Bring your own unique touch and make a statement in your kitchen buy adding lighting that becomes a
8. Patterned ceramic tiles ~ They offer a focal point and a chance to add your own personal flavour.
9. Herb Gardens ~ It is becoming quite trendy to include your own garden inside so you can have fresh herbs right on hand.
10. Raw Materials ~ Include wood, stone, or shiplap and bring nature inside your home.