To help focus your selection process when renovating your kitchen, ask yourself the following questions. You can print out the questionnaire and refer to it as you read through the site and while visiting our showroom.
- Do my current cabinets provide enough storage? Do I need more cabinetry? Do I need more organization accessories?
- Who will be using the kitchen? Do their needs differ by age, height, safety or other factors?
- What activities besides cooking and eating take place in the kitchen? Do I need a desk area, recycling area, or cabinets to conceal a washer/dryer or TV?
- Is easy maintenance a must? Which material is least likely to show fingerprints and scratches?
- What features do I need with my new cabinets? What is available? Which could I live without or add later?
- Do I prefer a light, medium, or dark stain? Do I prefer a light, dark or bright paint?
- What kind of overall style do I want to create in the kitchen? Contemporary? Traditional? Country?
- What styler of door will help to create the look I want?
- Depending on the overall style, do I want a wood door or would another material better create the look and style I want?
- If choosing wood, what kind of grain appeals to me? What finishes will create the look and style I want?
- Do I want my cabinets to include display space, such as open shelving or glass-front doors?
- Do I need wall cabinets for storage or do I prefer to keep wall space open for windows or decorative items?
- Do I need moldings and trim to create the look I want? Do I want to dust them?
For more information or to request a quote call
Building A House: From Beginning to End 3Gen has been busy breaking ground on several new home construction sites in Williams Lake. We are trying to beat the cold weather and get the foundations in the ground.
This home was originally built in 1991….. and with the gold hardware, blonde oak cabinets, and old floors, it was looking dated and lacking modern finishes.
Renos & Decor: How To Make A Room Look Bigger 1.Properly scaled furniture – Avoid oversized, heavy feeling furniture. 2.Have a consistent colour scheme – Cool colours and white tend to look the largest.
Building Tips for Your New Home1. Get a few bids on your house. Go with the company that you feel comfortable with and who understands your bottom line. 2. Make sure that you are not overbuilding for your neighbourhood.
Moving into a newly constructed home is exciting and has many advantages over buying an existing older home.
On trend in kitchens right now are kitchen islands. Workhouse islands have become the central feature in modern kitchens. Homeowners are opting for large, square or rectangular islands.
It is so exciting to choose a brand new kitchen and it is so challenging to keep within budget once you start looking at all the options out there.
1.Light & Simple: A shaker style door and shades of white. 2.Efficiency: Pullout trays for cookie sheets are much more useful than a space covered with filler.
The Winter Carnival is a FREE community event in town on the last weekend of January. This year it was on the 28 & 29 from 10:30- 3:00.
Reflecting back on a home renovation that we did, got me thinking about how a little reno can change very quickly into something more.
Help us fulfill your dream for your kitchen
Call us at (778) 412-3399 or check out our kitchen guide.