To help focus your selection process when renovating your kitchen, ask yourself the following questions. You can print out the questionnaire and refer to it as you read through the site and while visiting our showroom.
- Do my current cabinets provide enough storage? Do I need more cabinetry? Do I need more organization accessories?
- Who will be using the kitchen? Do their needs differ by age, height, safety or other factors?
- What activities besides cooking and eating take place in the kitchen? Do I need a desk area, recycling area, or cabinets to conceal a washer/dryer or TV?
- Is easy maintenance a must? Which material is least likely to show fingerprints and scratches?
- What features do I need with my new cabinets? What is available? Which could I live without or add later?
- Do I prefer a light, medium, or dark stain? Do I prefer a light, dark or bright paint?
- What kind of overall style do I want to create in the kitchen? Contemporary? Traditional? Country?
- What styler of door will help to create the look I want?
- Depending on the overall style, do I want a wood door or would another material better create the look and style I want?
- If choosing wood, what kind of grain appeals to me? What finishes will create the look and style I want?
- Do I want my cabinets to include display space, such as open shelving or glass-front doors?
- Do I need wall cabinets for storage or do I prefer to keep wall space open for windows or decorative items?
- Do I need moldings and trim to create the look I want? Do I want to dust them?
For more information or to request a quote call
Quartz Countertops – They require little upkeep and have a timeless look. Open Layout – Take down the walls and open up to your living room, encouraging a more social space. Level Islands – Opens up the kitchen and allows for more prep space. Seating along the island...
Busy Crews~4 Houses Going Up! We have been having a very busy winter here in Williams Lake. Our crews have been building 4 houses in 4 different areas of the city. It is always a challenge to keep all the trades on schedule so that we can smoothly move from house to...
Tips On Wiring – Before You Start To Build When planning your new home, these are some options that you may want to consider.
Top 5 Reasons to Build a New Home.You make it to fit your family’s exact needs. Design it how you like it.
Kitchen Reno – To Replace or Refurbish? Customers wanting to change the look of their kitchen are faced with the same big question – do they update their existing cabinets or replace the old with brand-new cabinets?
Building A House: From Beginning to End 3Gen has been busy breaking ground on several new home construction sites in Williams Lake. We are trying to beat the cold weather and get the foundations in the ground.
This home was originally built in 1991….. and with the gold hardware, blonde oak cabinets, and old floors, it was looking dated and lacking modern finishes.
Renos & Decor: How To Make A Room Look Bigger 1.Properly scaled furniture – Avoid oversized, heavy feeling furniture. 2.Have a consistent colour scheme – Cool colours and white tend to look the largest.
Building Tips for Your New Home1. Get a few bids on your house. Go with the company that you feel comfortable with and who understands your bottom line. 2. Make sure that you are not overbuilding for your neighbourhood.
Moving into a newly constructed home is exciting and has many advantages over buying an existing older home.
Help us fulfill your dream for your kitchen
Call us at (778) 412-3399 or check out our kitchen guide.