- Quartz Countertops – They require little upkeep and have a timeless look.
- Open Layout – Take down the walls and open up to your living room, encouraging a more social space.
- Level Islands – Opens up the kitchen and allows for more prep space. Seating along the island is popular so dining is incorporated into the kitchen area.
- Lighting – Using 3 pendants in a row over the island continue to be popular. LED lighting is often used on a
toe-kick ,or beneath cabinetry/counters or inside a glass door.
- White Kitchens – Maintain a light bright space where you can apply
colourfulaccents throughout your kitchen. Then simply change your accessories when wanting an update using splashes of colourto reflect your style.
- Deep Drawers – Fantastic for storing large bowls or appliances.
- Fewer Upper Cabinets – Making the room appear more open, adding an opportunity for greenery and plants. Open shelving has become very popular.
Meanwhilethe ‘shaker’ door style has remained on trend as well.
- Finishes – Chrome and nickel are timeless finishes that can be applied to faucets, hardware
andbrackets for shelves. There is also a trend in using golds and coppers for a more ornate look.
- Wood Floors – Using laminate (that looks like wood) or real hardwood offers a very warm and inviting kitchen. There are even linoleums that offer vinyl plank flooring giving the look of wood as well.
- Stainless Steel Appliances –
Are aprofessional, sleek look and can be integrated any kitchen. into
Help us fulfill your dream for your kitchen
Call us at (778) 412-3399 or check out our kitchen guide.